The weekly Womb Yoga classes are taking place on Wednesdays 7-8 and 9.30-10.30 am CET. They’re designed in collaboration with Devi Temple – a virtual altar of the Be Woman Project. This sisterhood- and membership program consists of four sessions per month, where the Be Woman Project team teaches in rotation: Embodiment Classes, Women’s Circles, Sadhanas/Pujas & Treats. In Devi Temple, we inquire into a specific topic around womanhood: Worthiness, empowerment, pleasure and more. To this, I add a an anatomic/energetic aspect centered around the womb space in the womb yoga classes. So we really have time to dive… deep.
Welcome also to my new, monthly “Wombing” mini sessions, for free, 20 minutes, streamed through the Be Woman Project Facebook Sisterhood.
***Womb Yoga classes take place every wednesday if not stated differently***
April: Worthiness & Yoni Mudras
No Womb Yoga on April 21st and 28th
Devi Temple: 11th – Women’s Circle
May: Power /Empowerment & Womb Energy
No Womb Yoga on May 5th and 12th
Devi Temple: 29th – Treat
June: Competition/Jealousy & the Pelvic Floor
Devi Temple: 13th – Devi Sadhana & Puja
July: Pleasure/Orgasms & Sounds
Devi Temple: 24th – Treat
August: Relationship & Self Care Practices
Devi Temple: 15th – Women’s Circle
September: Money/Abundance & Bandhas
Devi Temple: 25th – Treat
October: Creativity & Breath Practices
Devi Temple: 17th – Women’s Circle
November: Loss/Grief & Heart Energy
Devi Temple: 27th – Treat
December: Love & Womb Meditations
Womb Yoga Classes
- Time: Every Wednesday, 7-8 and 9.30-10.30 am CET / 1-2pm & 3.30-4.30pm WITA / 9-10am & 11.30am-12.30pm (Dubai) / 4-5 and 6.30-7.30pm AEDT (Sydney). Cancellations are announced on the website latest till Tuesday evening CET before class.
- Sign up: via Whatsapp +41797257306 or e-mail email@example.com till Tuesday afternoon.
- Access: via Zoom-Link, no password required
- Payment : 17 CHF/ 15 EUR (Be Woman Project Graduates 11 EUR). Trial Class is for free.
Twint (0797257306), Wise or Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Replays: Will you miss or did you miss a class? Purchase anyways and you get the replay
Devi Temple Classes
Women‘s Circles: Saturdays/Sundays 9-12 am CET.
Treats (Meditation, Womb Yoga, Art and more) Saturdays/Sundays 9-10.30 am CET
Sadhanas/Pujas (Spiritual Practices/Vedic Offering Rituals): Saturdays/Sundays 9-10.30 am CET
- Payments: Women’s Circles 25€, Treats, Sadhanas & Pujas 18€, via Be Woman Project.
- More Info and sign up: via Be Woman Project
Wombing – Play, Woman!
The womb is the home of life force according to ancient hindu texts. The place where important transitions take place in a woman’s life. Menarche, Sexuality, Pregnancy, Menopause, Birth and Death. She is a source of wisdom, has many sacred stories to tell. My intention in the womb yoga classes is to create a ritual space – a womb – in which you can feel safe to explore, listen, and respond to what your body is telling. We work with rhythmic and undulating movements – bandhas, mudras and sound – inviting fluidity into our bodies. And minds…