This website originally was born as a blog in autumn 2019, when I began a nine month apprenticeship through the Be Woman Project. Nine months – the time an embryo spends in the womb of its mother. The nine months are over and – Inchallah – my journey as a woman towards Self-knowledge, self-acceptance, continues.
Since 2014, I’m fond of practicing yoga-asanas. In the beginning of 2019, I started a 4-year-Hatha-yoga-teacher training and have been specializing in Womb-Yoga. I’m so happy to share what my revered teachers have passed on to me.
❤ , Rahel
To be sensitive is to be alive.Vanda Scaravelli
My Background in Yoga & Healing of the Sacred Feminine…
- Since January 2019: 4-Year Hatha-Yoga-Teacher Training BDY, Yoga Akademie Doris Echlin, Switzerland
- Since April 2020: Communications and Sisterhood Manager, Be Woman Project
- August 2019 – April 2020: Apprenticeship Be Woman Project
- February 2020: 50-Hour Well-Woman Yoga Therapy Teacher Training, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, London
- April 2019: 200 Hour Yoga-Teacher Training RYT, Loka Yoga School, Bali
Be Woman Project is an intention to inspire women to heal any wound around being a woman as well as the relationship with other women in their life. By getting to know oneself as the source of love, security and happiness and the discovery of one’s own worthiness, we can embody the love that we are and reach out to our families, friends and community in a loving and supportive way rather than needing to be emotionally validated by them. Women have a sacred bond with each other, a bond of trust, which has broken down and been forgotten by many over the last decades. Be Woman Project is here to help rediscover and re-establish that bond and the value of being a woman, a sister and a mother in and of the universe.