I set up this website originally as a blog in autumn 2019. Which is when I quit my proper job and began a nine month apprenticeship with the Be Woman Project. ❤
Nine months – the time an embryo spends in the womb of its mother.
Since then, I’ve been stepping into the roles of a Womb Yoga teacher, a Women’s Circle facilitator and a space holder in 1:1 sessions.
I’m passionate about sharing what has helped and continues to help myself so much in
- SEEING EVERYTHING AS SACRED (Yes, everything – also my shadows and my lows, my fears, my shames, my doubts, my tension and my dis-eases and my joy, my pleasure, my desire)
- RESTORING A FEELING OF BELONGING (to this planet, to sisterhood, to all of it)
- CONNECTING WITH MY BODY (which comes down to a bigger sense of trust, to re-discovering purpose and desire, to increased health of body-mind)
Let’s find safety and play!
❤ , Rahel
To be sensitive is to be alive.Vanda Scaravelli
Formal Education in Yoga, Sacred Feminine and so:
- 1/2019 – now: 4-Year Hatha-Yoga-Teacher Training BDY, Yoga Akademie Doris Echlin, Switzerland
- 4/2020 – now: Facilitator, Space Holder and Team Member at the Be Woman Project
- 08/2019 – 04/2020: Apprenticeship with the Be Woman Project. Which included a Women’s Circle Facilitator Training – Three modules, dedicated to the Goddesses Durga/Kali, Lakshmi/Lalita and Sarasvati.
- 02/2020: 50-Hour Well-Woman Yoga Therapy (aka Womb-Yoga) Teacher Training, Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, London
- April 2019: 200 Hour Yoga-Teacher Training RYT, Loka Yoga School, Bali